Greetings Joker to King Family!
Just a quick note to let you all know that I will be participating in an amazing virtual AND live conference called “Black Men Made Well.” The conference is sponsored by Marsell Consulting and the Riverside Unviersity Health System’s Department of Behavioral Health.
This is a free weeklong event that kicks off Monday February 7 and runs through Friday February 11.
Check out the itinerary below.
- MONDAY FEB. 7: The Stigmas of Mental Health Care for Men
- TUESDAY FEB. 8: From Yelling to Yoga
- WEDNESDAY FEB. 9: Mental Health and Self-Care
- THURSDAY FEB 10: Family and Fatherhood
- FRIDAY FEB 11: Finance and Business (live and in-person event)
To register for the event, simply visit www.MARSELLCONSULTING.com and look for the “Black Men Made Well” banner at the top of the page.